What we do with your personally identifiable information:
It is always up to you whether to disclose personally identifiable information to us, although if you elect not to do so, we reserve the right not to register you as a user or provide you with any products or services. "Personally identifiable information" means information that can be used to identify you as an individual, such as, for example:
- Email address
- Any account-preference information you provide us
- Your computer's domain name and IP address, indicating where your computer is located on the Internet
- Session data for your login session, so that our computer can 'talk' to yours while you are logged in
If you do provide personally identifiable information to us, either directly or indirect methods or 3rd parties, we will:
- Not sell or rent it to a third party without your permission.
- Take any reasonable precautions to protect the information from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
- As required by law, for example, in response to a subpoena or search warrant.
- Any means necessary to protect the rights, safety, or property of http://fixedbayonets.com/, its users, or others; this may include (for example) exchanging information with other organizations for fraud protection and/or risk reduction.
Other information we collect
We may collect other information that cannot be readily used to identify you, such as (for example) the domain name and IP address of your computer. We may use this information, individually or in the aggregate, for technical administration of our Web site(s); research and development; customer- and account administration; and to help us focus our marketing efforts more precisely.
http://fixedbayonets.com/ uses "cookies" to store personal data on your computer. We may also link information stored on your computer in cookies with personal data about specific individuals stored on our servers. If you set up your Web browser (for example, Internet Explorer or Firefox) so that cookies are not allowed, you might not be able to use some or all of the features of our Web site(s).
Your privacy responsibilities
To help protect your privacy, be sure:
- Not to share your user ID or password with anyone else;
- To take customary precautions to guard against "malware" (viruses, Trojan horses, bots, etc.), for example by installing and updating suitable anti-virus software.
Notice to European Union users
http://fixedbayonets.com/ operations are located in the United States. If you provide information to us, the information will be transferred out of the European Union (EU) to the United States. By providing personal information to us, you are consenting to its storage and use as described herein.
Information collected from children
You must be at least 18 years old to use http://fixedbayonets.com/ Web site and service.
http://fixedbayonets.com/ may use 3rd party advertising such as Google Adsense. Policies can be reviewed https://www.google.com/policies/
Questions or comments?